16 October 2012

Rasmussen Kids

In early September I had the pleasure of photographing the Rasmussen children once again.  It turned out to be an epic two and half hour, three location shoot on a warm muggy late summer afternoon.
We started out at a recent additional to the King County parks system, an old farm near the Three Folks Nature Area.  This location had several wonderful locations to use as backdrops.  The location was so much fun and produced such amazing results that I decided to use it for a multi-family shoot later in September (more on that later).    For the next location, I chose the brick facade in front of Northwest Custom Cycle in Snoqualmie.  The red brick produced a nice backdrop and some excellent results.  Finally to grab a couple last shots and to let the kids run around we went to Sandy Cove Park also in Snoqualmie.  I shot the Rasmussen kids there last year, the park didn't disappoint once again, the late afternoon light made for some great photos. 
Again much thanks to the Rasmussen family for giving the honor to shoot their kids again.  I hope I can do it again in the future.
Dan

No comments: